Before your lesson
Prior to setting off, I will text you to ensure that neither you, or anyone in your household has displayed any COVID19 Symptoms in the last 7 days.
- A high temperature – This means, You/they feel hot to touch, on your chest or back.
- A new persistent cough – This means coughing a lot, for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hrs.
- A loss or change to your sense of smell or Taste.
Note most people display at least one of these symptoms. But not necessarily all of them.
PLEASE ENSURE YOU TEXT ME BACK IMMEDIATELY, AS I WILL NOT SET-OFF UNTIL I HEAR BACK FROM YOU!
My Arrival at your Pick-up point
If you confirm you have been clear for 7 days, I will set off.
Once at your Pick-up point I will text you again to inform you of my arrival.
Before leaving the house, please ensure you prepare for your lesson by following the following steps
- Please wear clothing that covers as much as possible, short sleeves are ok.
- Bring an extra layer in case we have the windows open – we are advised against air conditioning.
- Wash your hands just before you leave for at least 20 seconds, immediately before leaving.
Preparing to enter the car
- We will greet outside the car, where I will check your temperature with a non contact thermometer.
- I will also offer you hand sanitiser if you have none of your own.
- I will also offer you a mask, however I request you provide your own whenever possible.
- Please note it is not possible for you to bring drinks into the car a this time.
- Avoid bringing bags if possible. Any bags will need to go in the boot.
IT IS A REQUIREMENT THAT YOU WEAR A MASK DURING YOUR LESSON UNLESS YOU HAVE A MEDICAL CONDITION THAT REQUIRES YOU DONT
My Preparations prior to arrival
Before each lesson the car will be sanitised throughout, using 70% alcohol wipes on all surface areas that may be touched by the instructor and the student.
- The door handles inside and out.
- Seat adjustment controls.
- Steering wheel, and steering column controls.
- Seat belt, belt buckle and clasp.
- Rear and Side Mirror controls
- Gear stick, and Handbrake
Lesson briefing / Discussions / Debriefing.
The normal pre lesson briefings, and end of lesson de-briefings will be done outside when ever possible.
During lesson discussions visual aides will be held up, and no devices or stationary will be shared
(-: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOU CO-OPERATION 🙂